- The appearance of the Cunningham has a pleasingly curved shape.
- When you sit down to relax you will notice an even heat throughout your house-even in the back corners.
- It will take less wood, yet make more heat.
- You do not need a power source to make the Cunningham work. So even if your electricity is off, you will remain nice and cozy.
- Porcelain enamel finish, with a glass coated paint that keeps shine for years and years. This is the same baked on finish that our grandfathers had on their cookstoves.
Plus-there is no need for floor protection and the CUNNINGHAM can be installed to
within 20" of a side or back wall.
Ashes are easily removed through the front ash door. The CUNNINGHAM has a large ash pan.
The primary combustion chamber is fire brick lined. The CUNNINGHAM also has a secondary combustion chamber for greater efficiency and cleaner exhaust.
The CUNNINGHAM puts out 75,000 BTU’s of heat.
All the interior parts of the CUNNINGHAM are replaceable.
Minimum Advertised Price
|Average Heat Output:||75,000 BTU|
|Fuel Capacity:||4 cubic feet|
|Lining and Grates:||Louvers and Firebrick|
|Body Material:||14 ga. & 10 gau. 3/16 Steel|
|Fuel Door Opening:||11 1/2 " x 11 1/4 "|
|Height Including Smoke Collar Pipe:  ||35"|
|Smoke Collar Pipe:||6"|